The B2B program will be back in meximold 2021, to connect the demand and the supply needs of the molding industry
B2B appointments are the fastest and more efficient tool for connecting demand and supply and concreting businesses in an industrial forum
2019 Edition Results
B2B meetings held
Purchasing companies from different industries
Purchase requirements published on our platform
Millions potential business value of published purchase requirements
Meximold 2019 exhibitors successfully participated in B2B meetings as suppliers
How does the Meximold 2021 B2B program work?
1) Starting from August 2021, more than 30 companies (OEMs, Tier 1 and Tier 2) from the automotive, aerospace, medical and appliance industries will publish their purchase requirements on our B2B platform.
2) Meximold exhibitors will be able to create their supplier profile on the B2B platform, which will allow them to know and access all purchase requirements and apply for those which meet their production capacities.
3) The purchasing companies contacted will receive the appointment request, review the exhibitor's profile and decide whether to accept or reject the appointment. For this reason, it is very important that each exhibitor makes a complete and clear profile that describes in details their productive capacities.
4) Once the buyer accepts the appointment, the meeting is scheduled specifying the date and time.
5) The meetings will take place face to face in the B2B room located in the floorplan, within the hours of the expo. All necessary measures will be implemented to guarantee the safety of buyers and suppliers.
As of September 21, 2021 , external suppliers (not Meximold exhibitors) will also be able to access the program, review the requirements and apply to schedule business appointments with buyers registered in the program. The participation will cost $ 3,500 pesos + VAT.
Meximold exhibitors will have priority and can apply for free with buyers.
Does The B2B Dating Program Work For Your Business
Yes, if your company belongs to the production cycle of molds, dies or tooling and if your main clients are companies in the automotive, aerospace, medical and appliance industries.
Yes, if you are looking to expand your business network after the 2020 crisis in a fast, effective and targeted context.
Yes, if you want to connect with leading buyers in a safe and controlled environment.
Yes, if you want to prepare the best sales strategy before an appointment with a potential customer.